Public Relations Specialist
We are looking for a skilled sales-driven and highly-motivated individual to serve as a marketing and event coordinator. This position will assist in planing and executing PR events and workshop throughout the year.
• Excellent organizational skills and eye for details.
• Experience in working with CSSA, student organizations, and career centers at universities.
• Must be willing to travel within the state.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to multitask.
• Collect and respond to student feedback after branding events and workshop.
• Coordinate events, order catering, and reserve venues.
• Minimum one-year related work experience.
• Bilingual in Chinese and English.
• All majors welcome.
This position is mainly responsible for marketing promotions on campus, coordinating with course consultants for PR events, workshop and course promotions throughout the year.
• Assist the marketing team proceeding CS and DATA courses online and on campus, include but not limited to prepare the campus events and promote our advertising materials.
• Maintain customer relations, accompany with course learning, collect and sort feedback.
• Assist program leaders gain insight into student needs, track up-to-date educational trends.
• Mandarin Chinese speaking is a must.
• On-Campus CS/CE/EE/Statistics or STEM majored students.
• Understanding E-Learning, Software Engineering, Software Development, Machine Learning, Big Data, AI or Business Analytics fields.
• Excellent coordinating, organizing, and communicating skills.
• Attention to detail, strong responsibility and enthusiasm.
• Availability to participate in weekly online meeting.
Marketing Content Writer
This position is mainly responsible for writing organic content on our social media channels, as well as assisting the marketing manager to develop our brand image. You’ll write promotional articles on both Chinese and American social media platforms, such as WeChat, LinkedIn and Instagram.
• Assist the brand manager in formulating media promotion strategies.
• Create and publish company brand related press releases, media relations content, case studies, corporate newsletter, social media content, and product-related content.
• Ensure projects are delivered on time, on budget, and that all deliverable meet or exceed expectations.
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, business management, public relations, or related field.
• Marketing experience in Career or Education field preferred.
• Strong oral and written communication skills, proficient in Chinese and English is a must.
• 2+ years copywriting experiences on WeChat is a must.
• Familiar with both Chinese and US social media platforms.
• Able to work in a fast-paced work environment.
• Have a creative mindset with a strong knowledge of social content and platforms.
• Self-starter with the ability to work independently.
• Photoshop is a plus.
*Please provide writing samples to apply for this position.
How to apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject title: Position + Your Name
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!